Goldsmith repairs on-site.
Jewelry Repair in White City
If you are considering the option of jewelry repair there are several top considerations you need to make in the jewelry repair process. Jewelry repair can vary depending on the complexity of the repairs that are needed for your jewelry. The good news is that there are qualified jewelers ready and standing by to handle the process of your jewelry repair at any time. Here are some of the top questions associated with jewelry repair:
- How long will it take?
- Depending on the complexity of the repair it may take us just 10 min. to get your jewelry back. Other types of repairs may take three hours or more. For a full service repair and cleaning the turnaround time on jewelry repair could be a few days.
- Does my jewelry have to be sent away?
- In some cases a fix may require your jewelry piece to go back to the designer for a complete repair. Certain designers use a proprietary cut for their stones or specific pieces in the construction of their jewelry. A designer piece can often require a specific cut for the stone and this can require your jewelry piece to be completely sent away. In these cases you could have a longer turnaround time of several weeks for jewelry repair.
- Can jewelry repair be expedited?
- If you have a piece of jewelry that you wear almost every day it’s important to speak to our goldsmith. In some cases, there could be chance that a piece of jewelry could be repaired in an expedited way so that it can be placed back in position in the proper amount of time.
We can help you with the process of jewelry repair today.
Our Clients Love Us & We Love You
Love G.Alan’s! They have such a wide selection of beautiful jewelry and the staff is always so nice.Cindy J
There is absolutely no other place I prefer to shop for jewelry than G. Alan’s! My husband & I have been customers of Greg’s for over a decade.Patricia S
G.Alan’s Fine Jewelry and Coin is my “go-to” place when I’m shopping for myself, my husband, friends, or just doing a little wishing.Suzanne J
Get In Touch
909 W. Midway Road
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
T - F : 9am–5:30pm
Sat : 10am–4pm
Sun & Mon: Closed